How can I make my keratin lash lift last longer?
Aftercare & Extending The Life of Your Treatment
Avoid Oil-Based Products: Oil breaks down the keratin formula over time, expediting the deterioration process. Avoid cleansing oils, cleansing balms, and facial oils to extend the life of your lash lift.
How do you preserve a lash lift?
How you should maintain your lash lift:
- Avoid getting your eyelashes and the area around your eyes wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid swimming for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid eye makeup for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara or any other waterproof makeup around your eyes for the first 24 hours.
How long does keratin eyelash lift last?
Keratin-based lash lifts last for about four to 6 weeks, but in order to make them last that long, it’s crucial to follow the rules for post-lift care.
What can ruin a lash lift?
It’s too easy to accidentally not follow aftercare – rubbing your eyes, sleeping on your face, working out, getting water on your lashes – these are all things that could potentially ruin any lash lift if done within 24 hours of the procedure.
Is a keratin lash lift damaging?
A Keratin-Infused Lash Lift Service can do great things for your appearance. It’s a simple process, it’s easy to maintain, and it doesn’t cause damage.
Is keratin good for lash growth?
Does Keratin Improve Lash Hair? Keratin can certainly thicken and improve hair, if done correctly! The high-end products we use at Skin and Tonique can add up to 40% of volume and thickness to your lashes, giving them a fuller and more noticeable appearance.
How do I get my eyelashes back to normal after lash lift?
How to reverse a lash lift
- Firstly, cleanse the lashes using our Protein Remover Pads.
- Then apply Step 1 Lift Solution through the lashes using a mascara brush, for around 2 minutes.
- Remove Step 1 and then apply Step 2 Fix Solution and repeat the process.
Can I brush my lashes after a lash lift?
Do not get the lashes wet or use product on them for 24 hours after treatment. … Gently brush your lashes daily with a lash brush. Use a mineral mascara with natural fibres for the best finish.
How do you keep your eyelashes permed?
Eyelash perm aftercare
- Refrain from getting your eyelashes wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment. …
- Avoid rubbing or touching the eye area as you could irritate the eyes.
- Don’t spend too long in direct sunlight straight after your treatment, as this could weaken the perm lotion.
- Be very gentle with your lashes.
How often should you get a keratin lash lift?
How long do the results last? The keratin lash lift lasts about 8 – 12 weeks. So when should I schedule my next appointment? You should wait at least 8 weeks between treatments.
Can you wear mascara after a keratin lash Lift?
Can you wear mascara after a lash lift? We advise you to wait 24 hours before applying any makeup around your eyes. After 24 hours you are able to wear non-waterproof mascara.
What is a keratin lash infusion?
The Keratin Lash Infusion patented process infuses REAL KERATIN into the cortex of each lash, strengthening and volumizing them. Instead of leaving lashes dehydrated and frizzy, they are left stronger and lifted. The Keratin Lash Infusion can reverse any lift that has been over-processed from a previous lift.
What is the difference between keratin lash lift and lash lift?
YumiLashes keratin lash lift is very different from other lash lifts and lash perm treatments which involve using an alkaline solution to curl your eyelashes. … Not only is keratin lash lift simpler but it also lasts longer than traditional lash extensions while also giving you a more natural look.
Can I use oil on my lash lift?
Oil up those lashes 3 – 5 times a week with a nut oil of your choice. Emmy recommends sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil or castor oil for best results. If you still want to wear mascara after your lash lift, just make sure you’re using a water-based formula and steer clear of waterproof mascara!