I’m back with another empties post. One of the great things about finishing products is that I have more space in my bathroom. Thankfully, I’m streamlining my products and regimen. Less is more. It’s not that I don’t like using products. I think I’ve been able to pinpoint the products that work well for me.
Here’s what I finished since my last empties post.
- Aphogee Two-Step Protein Treatment (Step 1) – Not replaced. This caused one of my worst setbacks. I used it again recently but it was mixed with the Keratin Reconstructor
- Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor – Not replaced. It works pretty well but I usually have to use another conditioner after it. I got ORS Hair Mayonnaise because I read that it is a good protein treatment. Also, you don’t need to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner
- HairVeda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque – Replaced. It’s my staple moisturizing conditioner.
- ORS Replenishing Conditioner – Not replaced.
Vitamins and Supplements
- Manetabolism Plus – I still have some bottles left. I’m not sure if I will replace them. However, it is going pretty well so far.
- Feroglobin B12 – Replaced. I have to keep my iron levels up.
- R & R Skin Luxury Ori-Nku Body Oil – Not replaced.
- Namaste Organics Exfoliating 100% African Black Soap Body Wash With Lemon Oil – Replaced. It’s part of my black soap series.
What are some products that you finished recently?