About a year ago, I posted about my product stash. I was slightly embarrassed about it. 😮 Month by month, my stash is finishing. 😯 Here’s what I finished since my last empties post.
Moisturizers and Leave-ins
- African Pride Braid Sheen Spray – Not replaced
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra Transitioning Milk – Not replaced. I found it a bit oily for my hair
- Hairveda Red Tea Nourishing Satin Hair Moisturizer – Not replaced. It tends to weigh my hair down
- Infusium 23 Leave-in (not pictured) – gave away
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner – Not replaced. I really like this conditioner but it cost a bit too much here in Nigeria. Plus, I haven’t been using a rinse out conditioner.
Rinses and Gels
- Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar – Replaced
- Melody Apple Cider Vinegar – Not replaced
- Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar (not pictured) – Not replaced. I haven’t seen this around lately. 🙁
- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel – Not replaced. I got a different aloe vera gel.
- Nescafé Instant Coffee – replaced with a smaller container