My Nazuri Curls wig finally came in. 😀 I got this wig about 2 weeks ago but I’ve only worn it for a week. Here are some first impressions.
- The team at Nazuri Curls sent me an email to let me know when my wig was coming, so I was expecting it to come in a day or two. It came about an hour after I got the email. 😯 Nice customer service.
- When it arrived, I washed the wig with sulfate-free shampoo and conditioned it with Hairven Conditioner. I allowed it to air dry overnight. The wig was quite clean. I’ve had hair in the past that had chemicals and dye that needed to be washed out.
- The wig is more voluminous than I am used to. I was actually surprised because it’s only two bundles (12 inch, 14 inch) and a closure (12 inch). I flat ironed the wig after washing it in an attempt to reduce the volume.
- The hair is coarser than my texture, especially the ones from the bundle. The closure hair is finer than the bundle hair, which is good because it looks more natural.
- The wig sheds but not terribly.
- The wig cap is a medium and initially it felt small. However, I was using all the clips and combs and it was tight. Now, I use bobby pins to secure the wig and it fits better.
I’m still getting used to the size but I think I can pull it off. I am still learning how to style lace front wigs, with the help of my good friend, YouTube. In fact, I just watched a video about lace front wigs for beginners.
Hopefully, I can figure out some cool ways to style this wig.