What’s good, everyone? Bee of Glam Lush Hair tagged me in the What’s in My Bag tag quite some time ago. (Sorry. I’m just getting to it now.) Here’s what’s in my bag . . .
- My wallet
- My phones. I have a Samsung S4 which I primarily use. I also have a “vintage” iPhone 3S which I got about 5 years ago. 😳 It still works but it can’t run any intensive apps.
- Pens and a notebook. I usually have to write things down when I have an idea or need to make a list. Opening Evernote on my phone can be a long thing. However,
- Handkerchief and tissues.
- Nivea Crème. My hands get dry because I try to wash them often.Ashiness isn’t cute. 😀
- Milani Pressed Powder. I got this to replace my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder because I couldn’t find the MAC anywhere. 🙁 It isn’t as nice as the MAC and doesn’t give enough coverage
- Lip glosses. I usually have at least 2 glosses in my bag. Like I said before, ashiness isn’t cute.
- Hand sanitizer. A great way to stay germ free on the go.
- Power bank. My S4 dies all the time, especially since I upgraded my OS. [Not pictured]
There you have it! I nominate the following bloggers to do the tag:
- Hilda of Moma’s Hair Journey
- Judith and Therese of JudithTherese’s Hair Care Blog
- Lebo of Journey to Beaut Hair
- Yinka of Healthy and Relaxed
- Yemi of Let’s Grow Our Hair
- Fatee of Haircademia