It seems like my massive stash is reducing a bit. Lately, I am far more judicious about what products I get. If I spend money on hair things, it’s likely to be a tool or an accessory. Here’s what I’ve used since my last empties post in April.
- Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner – Not replaced
- Organics by Africa’s Best Cholesterol Tea-Tree Oil Conditioner – Not replaced
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment – Replaced
- Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner – Not replaced
- Not pictured: Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Hair Masque – Not replaced but I’m considering getting it.
Oils, rinses, and additives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Replaced
- Richmond Black Tea – Not replaced. I have some instant coffee which I use for rinses from time to time.
- Castor oil – Replaced
- Glycerine – Not replaced
- Jojoba oil sample – Not replaced. It was a bit heavy for sealing. However, it’s nice when I added it to my deep conditioner.
- Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar – Replaced