What’s up everyone? Yesterday was Democracy Day in Nigeria and we have a new President. Did you watch the inauguration?
What results should you see?
Well moisturized hair
Less incidences of shedding and breakage
Evidence of hair growth
Massage Castor Oil on hairline, nape and damaged areas for 2 minutes: FAILED. I noticed that my edges are growing when I don’t touch them too much. I think I massage a bit too vigorously, which may be part of the reason they were disappearing. I will likely continue to fail this part of the routine. I usually massaged JBCO on my hairline 2 – 3 times a week.
TWO – THREE TIMES A WEEK
- Apply Coconut Oil to your hair and scalp and massage for 2 minutes: PARTIAL SUCCESS. I use JBCO (not coconut oil) to massage my scalp. For the past 2 weeks I haven’t used JBCO on my scalp and I have suffered because of it. Dry and itchy scalp. 🙁 It’s time to get back on track.
- Lightly add moisture to hair with preferred moisturizer & Seal with Shea Butter or Coconut Oil: SUCCESS. I moisturize my hair 3 – 4 times a week and I seal with my coconut/hemp seed oil mix.
- Hot Oil Treatment with Coconut Oil, Massage oil for 2 minutes. Bag for 20 minutes
- Shampoo and Deep Condition
- While damp, spray Leave-In Conditioner and add Shea Butter or Coconut Oil to ends
- Air Dry or use dryer on cool air
- Moisturize and Seal Routine when 80% dry. Use Shea Butter or Coconut oil as sealant. Concentrate sealant on your ends
- Massage Castor Oil on entire scalp using Aphro Comb
SUCCESS. This is what I normally do for my wash days.
For the most part, I think I’m doing okay. Do you keep up with the #GrowthChallenge2015 hashtag on Instagram? You can see everyone’s progress there. Here are some of my pics from Instagram. I think I see some hair growth. 😀