What’s good, everyone? I just wanted to check-in and let you know some of my recent product buys. I think I’m at a stage where I have narrowed down my staples. Don’t hold me to that. I may get swayed by a new product. 😉 Here’s what I got in the last few weeks.
(1) Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo: This shampoo is my staple since I’ve used it for over a year. I got this from Medplus at The Palms, Lekki. The price has increased since the last time I got it.
(3) Natural Nigerian Hemp Seed Oil: I got my last bottle in August 2014 at Lumo Naturals’s Le Revitalize Rendezvous Event. The 4 oz bottle lasted about 8 months so this one should last longer. I also got this from NITC 10 at Natural Nigerian’s stand.
(4) Hair ties: All my old hair ties are stretched out or lost in a vortex somewhere so I took the opportunity at NITC 10 to get more.
(5) HairVeda Red Tea Nourishing Satin Hair Moisturizer: I tried a sample that I got from Sizzelle and I really liked it. My old fave (Cantu Creamy Hair Lotion) wasn’t working out so well and my Shea Moisture Extra Transitioning Milk builds up on my hair too quickly. I’m excited to continue using this.
(6) Processing Caps (not shown): I use these when I retouch my hair and I was running low.