This week’s round up is a bit late. Sorry. I was a bit under the weather this week but things are coming back to “normal” I hope you like the links.
- India Takes Advantage Of Africa’s Billion Dollar Hair Market [Uptown Magazine]
- FEATURE: ‘Queens Of Africa’ Dolls outsell Barbie in Nigeria [AfroPunk]
- VIDEO: 100 Years of Beauty: Marshay [Cut Video]
- Inforgraphic Shows Every Best Actress Oscars Dress Since 1929 [Stylist UK]
- She Makes Comics: A New Documentary Explores the History of Women in Comics [Bitch Media]
- US-based Nigerian Firm to Provide Food for Tourists [This Day Live]