Since I posted my product stash, I felt a tiny bit of shame about the level of it. As a way to absolve myself, I thought about doing “empties” posts. At least, you can see I actually use my products. 😀 I asked you what you thought of “empties” posts. Some said it was cool so here we go. I started keeping my empty bottles after that post and here’s what finished since November.
- Profectiv Mega Growth Anti-Breakage strengthening Deep Conditioner – not replaced
- Hairven Hair Extension Conditioner Sample – Replaced. I bought a full bottle and I use it on my wig. I may try it on my hair soon.
- KeraCare Humecto Conditioner – not replaced
- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment – replaced
- Vatika Naturals Deep Conditioning Treatment for Dull, Dry, & Lifeless Hair – not replaced
- Vanity Oils Castor Oil – replaced with castor oil from the pharmacy
- Parachute Coconut Oil – replaced
- Midas Naturals Hydrating Hair Mist Sample – not replaced but I am considering getting a full one when I finish my braid spray
- Pantene Moisture Therapy Conditioner – not replaced.
- Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatment – replaced.
- Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque – Gave away to a friend
- Extra Virgin Olive oil – replaced
- Nupur Henna – not replaced. I’m not sure if I would buy it again since I have some pure henna.