What’s up everyone? Hope life is treating you well. I’m a bit late with this but here we go . . .
What’s The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is a to “honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (you might include a link to VBA site.)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 7 Things
- I’m not petite like my nominator. I’m actually pretty tall (almost 6 feet). Growing up, I was usually the tallest one in my class.
- My favorite fruit is the mango. However, I also like pineapples and papaya (paw paw).
- I like solving problems. They seem like puzzles to me. When I can’t figure something out (and it interests me), I will research and try to think of a way to solve it. I have extreme patience for these things.
- I have a pretty good sense of direction. When I go to a new place, I tend to notice landmarks and things. The next time I go there, it’s etched in my memory
- I also have a good memory. I remember things like pictures in my mine. My earliest memory was when I was 3 and I got to go with my father to work.
- I like to bake cakes and other goodies. I haven’t done it in a while because I don’t have a great oven. When I did, I would make things often. I usually do a trial and if I don’t like how it turns out. I adjust the method and try to fix it. (like #3)
- I really enjoy watching television series. Lately, I’ve been watching The Blacklist, Downton Abbey, Scandal, and Grey’s Anatomy (this has been on FOREVER). I heard The Walking Dead and House of Cards are pretty good.
I’m really excited to pass along nominations to the blogs listed below. Many of them are new blogs. Please check them out when you have time.
- Lungi’s Healthy Hair Journey
- GH Hair Rehab
- Dark Child Love Thy Hair
- GlamLush Hair
- Leez Niji’s Blog
- Judith-Augustine’s Hair Care
- Moma’s Healthy Hair Journey
- Yemi Morrison
- Those Natural African Curls
- Ms. Direction
- Rachie’s Hair Journey
- With Love, From Harlem
- Style and Beauty Lounge