Dabs of Savvy and Chic Hair and Beauty Hub and Naija Hair Can Grow had a fantastic garden party yesterday. I had the pleasure of getting an invite. Several Nigerian beauty, hair, and lifestyle bloggers attended and each brought a plus one. I met the lovely Ayisola, who was my guest. Everyone was dressed in some type of floral outfit. So so pretty. The atmosphere and setup were also so lovely. The Social Place did a wonderful job.
We discussed the “role of blogging in today’s society”. I learned so many things that will improve my blog. We talked about how to be a successful blogger, how to handle negative comments, the purpose of product reviews, blog design, and so much more. Unfortunately, unpredictable Lagos weather prevailed and it started to rain. We went inside to continue the chat.
Most of the bloggers took pictures. I was a naughty blogger and didn’t take too many pics. Here are a few I saw on Instagram. You may be able to see me. 🙂
I really had a nice time and I got to meet people that actually read my blog. 🙂 It was so encouraging. I’m glad Dabs decided to put this together. Here are some other reviews of the event.
- THE Z FILES – ZINA & A GARDEN PARTY [Style Vitae]
- MONDAY CHIT-CHAT : GARDEN PARTAY! [Sisi Yemmie]
- PRETTY PICTURES FROM THE SAVVY & CHIC GARDEN PARTY [Larger Than Life]
- FUN AT THE SAVVY AND CHIC GARDEN PARTY!! [KL Naturals]
- TWAS A BERRY FLORAL WEEKEND!!!! [Berry Dakara]
- SAVVY & CHIC GARDEN PARTY FOR BLOGGERS: PICTURES, GIST AND MORE…. [Chloe’s Makeover]
- NATURALISTAS AT SAVVY AND CHIC GARDEN PARTY [African Naturalistas]
- THE SAVVY & CHIC HAIR BEAUTY HUB PARTY [Naija Hair Can Grow]
- GARDEN PARTY [In Fashion Rehab]
- EVENT | SAVVY & CHIC HAIR & BEAUTY GARDEN PARTY [Barbara 1923]
- SAVVY AND CHIC GARDEN PARTY [Those Natural African Curls]
- THE SAVVY AND CHIC GARDEN PARTAY! [Naija Girl Next Door]
- Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers Dress Pretty in Floral for Savvy & Chic’s Fun Garden Party! [Bella Naija]
- Savvy and chic floral themed party! [Tuke’s Quest]