Blogger awards are a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers. I was nominated by Abena at Ghanaian Emprezz for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks, Abena.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and a way for readers to know a little more about me.
To accept the Sunshine Award, I have to:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website. Thank you, Abena!
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer
My answers to Ghanaian Emprezz’s questions
 How did you come up with your blog name? I don’t like people invading my personal space, especially touching my hair without permission. I also thought it was clever and the URL was free at the time.
 Do you have a favorite quote? I have a few. Here’s one. “If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas A. Edison
 What is your favorite hobby besides blogging? I like reading and researching things. If you didn’t know, I’m a nerd. It’s okay because nerds rule the world. 🙂
 If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you currently live, where would it be? Either Paris or Tokyo.
 Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person.
 Favorite drink? I don’t really have one but these days I’m enjoying coffee.
 Favorite food? I don’t really have a favorite food but I’ve been craving akara these days.
 If you could be a character from a book, who would it be? My favorite book in secondary school was “The Autobiography of Malcolm X“. I thought Malcolm was so interesting. I would like to see the world through his eyes.
 What celebrity would you most like to meet? Jon Hamm (a.k.a Don Draper). He seems like a very interesting person.
 Who inspires you the most? This question is very difficult to answer because I get inspiration from so many people, places, and things.
- The Kink and I
- Naija Girl Next Door
- The Sizzling Mommy
- Style and Beauty Lounge
- GlamLush Hair
- Beautiful Eagle
- Hard Mashona Type – Growing My Hair
- Zed Hair Request
- Journal of a Petite Diva
Questions for the nominees
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What is one tip that you would give to new bloggers?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What countries have you traveled to?
- Android or iPhone?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
- If you could go back to any moment in history, when & where would that be & why?
- What is your favorite season?
- What are your top 3 hair products?
I’m looking forward to seeing the responses. 😀