I should call this the “Super Lazy Wash Day” because I was so late about doing it. I usually wash my hair on Sundays or Mondays and this wash day happened on a Friday. I did the bare bones minimum. 🙁 Here’s how it went.
(1) Pre-poo: Olive oil, Emily Millionaire Coconut Oil & Herbs + Honey for 30 min with heat
(2) Wash: Once with diluted Organic Root Salon Neutralizing shampoo and once with Crème of Nature Argan Oil shampoo
(3) Deep Conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Organics Cholesterol Tea Tree Oil, KeraCare Humecto, Crème of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment, and castor oil + heat for 45 minutes
(4) Rinsed with cool water + applied Roux Porosity Control for 30 seconds + rinsed again
(5) Towel dried for 15 minutes and applied leave-ins (Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Infusium 23, Carol’s Daughter Chocolat smoothing Blow dry crème, and olive oil.
(6) Left hair to air dry in a bun
As you can see, I did far less than what I normally do. Usually, I would roller set or blow dry to help smooth my hair a bit. Nope, not this time. I was just really lethargic this week. I hope to step it up this week. I plan to co-wash on Wednesday and do a protein treatment next Sunday or Monday.
Check out more wash day posts at The Wash Day Experience!
Image Source: Xtina The Great Tumblr